This document may use a masculine form for convenience purposes only, however it is intended for both men and female.
YOU ARE UNDER NO LEGAL OBLIGATION TO DELIVER THE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US AND THE DELIVERY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DONE WITH YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND CONSENT. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT WITHOUT DELIVERY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU OUR SERVICES NOR THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE ALL OF THE FUNCTIONALITIES, SERVICES OR CONTENT OFFERED BY THE WEBSITE.
Some of the information collected by us during your use of the Website and/or your engagement with the network does not personally identifies you and is not kept together with your personal information. This is statistical and/or cumulative information. For example, ads you viewed on the Website, offers and services you found interesting, your IP address, etc.
The use of the information
The Personal Information will be stored in the Database, for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the Website, its content and the services offered through it;
- To contact you when we believe it is necessary for the provision of the services or the fulfillment of any legal obligation;
- To provide support and to address any request or complaint;
- For administration of newsletters and enrollment to our programs or services, subject to obtaining lawful consents;
- To fulfill requirement under law and to assist any applicable authority or third party, when we believe in good faith that we are obligated to do so/
Without derogating from the above, we will be entitled to make use of the information which does not identify you for other legitimate purposes, such as: the improvement of our services and applications offered through the Website; tailoring content, services and ads; statistical research regarding the use of the Website and the services and content offered through it.
Transfer of information to third parties
We will not transfer to third parties your Personal Information which was collected during your use of the Website and/or during the course of your engagement with us, without your consent, except in the following events:
- If it is required for the proper provision of the services and content offered through the Website or by the network;
- If we will be required to do so by a court order, a request of an applicable authority or in accordance with applicable law;
- If we will receive a threat to take legal actions against us on the basis of actions performed by you and within the framework of any dispute, claim, suit, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Claimit;
- If a claim will be made or if Claimit will suspect that an action or in action on your behalf harmed or will harm Claimit and/or anyone acting on its behalf and/or third parties;
- For the purpose of sharing anonymized, aggregated or statistical information with affiliate companies, suppliers, business partners, advertisers or other third parties, in accordance with the Herzog Fox & Neeman’s sole discretion. Claimit shall not reveal your identity to these parties, without your consent;
- With your explicit consent.
Cookies are text files which your browser creates based on a command from the Website’s systems or systems of third parties. Some of the Cookies will expire when you will close your browser while some will be stored on your hard drive in your device. The Cookies may contain varied information including pages you have visited, the length of time you spent on a site, the source of your arrival to the site, information you wish to seek while browsing a site, etc.
Modern browsers allow you to refrain from receiving Cookies. If you do not know how to do so, please check the help file of your browser for the possibility to remove the option to receive Cookies. Neutralizing Cookies may cause certain services and functionalities in the Website or any other sites to be inactive.
The Website implements up-to-date systems and procedures to secure data. While these systems and procedures minimize the risks for unauthorized penetration, they do not provide utter protection. Accordingly, Claimit does not undertake or provide any guarantee that the Website will be full proofed against any unauthorized access to the data stored in it.
The right to review information
According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981, any person is entitled to review, whether by himself or by a representative or a legal guardian, any information about him which is stored in a database. Any person who finds any information about him that is inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or not up-to-date, is entitled to request the owner of the database to correct the information or to erase it. If the owner of the database declines, he must notify the applicant in the manner set out under the applicable regulations. The applicant is entitled to appeal any rejection on account of an owner of a database to amend or delete data stored in a database, in accordance with applicable regulations.
Any request as aforesaid should be addressed to: [email protected]
In addition, if information in a database is used for direct marketing, you are entitled under the Protection of Privacy Law, to request in writing that the information relating to you will be deleted from the database.